Fiber to the Cabinet - WIND Wholesale
The Access Provider's VLU / FTTC service enables the Service Provider (WP) to provide end-user wired broadband connections through xDSL PDL equipment (DSLAM IP) located in the outdoor cabin.
For this purpose, both PDL equipment, DSLAM installed near the End User, as well as a relevant local sub-loop (ToYB) circuit hired and hired by the Local Subservice Wholesale Provider (FTTY) is used.
VLU / FTTC is only available where xDSL equipment is installed in the outdoor cabin.
Access Point (POP) of the Access Provider (PP) brings together links whose ToYB belongs to one or more City Centers (FVCs) of the FTP
VLU / FTTC is available at least at downstream speeds of 30 Mbps, 50 Mbps, 100 Mbps and 200 Mbps. The upstream speed per product is set to at least 10% downstream.
Indicatively, the Service Provider (CA) may provide Internet, TV, IP, Video on Demand, Telephony (VoIP), and Other Services.
The service delimitation points are: (a) towards the end user's end point of the end-to-end copper network of the FTTH (eel or steel); and (b) to the network side, the concentration node in the relative PO of the PA.
More specifically, the VLU / FTTC service provides a broadband connection between:
- the termination point of the end-of-copper (steel or steel) network in the End User Area; and
- the concentration node located in the POP of the DS where the movement of the DSLAMs (where the End User is connected) is concentrated.
VLU / FTTC Service Terms
However, the following conditions apply to the provision of the VLU / FTTC service:
- Condition 1: The RU should sign in accordance with this Convention with the PA.
- Condition 2: The CA should receive an OKSY service in the POP of the PO to which the access node serving the End User belongs.
- Condition 3: It is feasible to provide the FB for the End User by the FTTY, in accordance with the FTSL LAB report offer.
- Condition 4: The End User is within the enclosure area of the outdoor cabin assigned to the PA. This availability is announced to the PC online via WCRM_P.
Tel.: +30 210 61 58000
Fax: +30 211 999 3333